Registration Now Open for September Afterschool 2022/23 school year
Our mission is to empower students to succeed and reach their full potential!
Are you a busy parent struggling to find the best after school program for your child?
At Kaleidoscope, we put your child first! Their fun, safety and learning is our #1 priority!
Our S.T.E.M based afterschool program is designed with them in mind, with stimulating new activities everyday!
Our dedicated and professional staff have great experience with children and will create an educational AND fun environment! When your child goes to Kaleidoscope, you can rest assured that your child is in safe hands!
After School Program Goals
- Provide a healthy, safe, and enriching afterschool environment for your child!
- Push your child to think in critical and imaginative ways!
- Help students cultivate essential life skills.
- Raise students’ commitment to learning and improve their academic skills.
- Provide educational opportunities for families.
- Give children an opportunity to explore new interests and challenges!
2022/23 Afterschool: What's Included?
Afterschool Program and Schedule
Everyday will be a different engaging activity!
- Arts and Crafts – Use your fun imagination to paint, draw, sculpt and create works of art
- Robotics – Learn coding and programming on your own robots using S.T.E.M
- Science – Conduct exciting experiments using chemistry, teamwork and formulas
- Sports –Exercises – these are daily activities in the form of a game for the proper physical development of children.
- Home work assist- Our staff will help and assist your child with any homework needs
- Contests & Games– Our interactive & energized team runs fun and exciting contests for everyone to join
Children who join our program will develop their creativity and discover the world of S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) and physical activities.
All of our afterschool customers also get extra special offers for our other services/programs such as:
- P.A Day and Day Camps
- Drop In Play
MEET OUR LEADERS
You’ve never met a team of program coordinators and educators as dedicated as ours!
Our professional staff will explore educational topics with your child while bringing fun and energy to each day!
We are constantly engaging with your children to ensure Kaleidoscope is a comfortable and warm place for them!
Transportation is available to schools:
- Ferndale Woods
- Ardagh Bluffs
- Holly Meadows
- Trillium Woods
- W.C. Little
- St. Bernadette
- St. Catherine of Siena
- If your child does not go to a bussed school, they are still welcome in our program as long as you can arrange transportation to our facility.
After School Hours: 3pm – 6pm
Monday to Friday (excluded PA Days and holidays)