Our classes at Kaleidoscoppe will leave your kids hungry to learn more! Kids will participate in a 40-minute class every day with trained professionals to do hands-on learning and skill building exercises.
- Arts and Crafts – Use your fun imagination to paint, draw, sculpt and create works of art
- Robotics – Learn coding and programming on your own robots using S.T.E.M
- Science – Conduct exciting experiments using chemistry, teamwork and formulas
All Kaleidoscoppe Camps incorporate programs that engage campers in fun science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) activities that are designed to foster an interest in the subject.
Every day of our 2020 Winter Camp includes at least one STEM activities along with outdoor fun, physical activities, and cool adventures.
Adventure Games and Nature
Fresh air will benefit your child! Kids will feel refreshed with our outdoor fun and adventure games!
We make sure that each moment spent outdoors is enjoyed to the fullest ability and that each child feels rejuvenated feeling the nature around them.
Exercises — these are daily activities in the form of a game for the proper physical development of children.
Our Promise – Safety, Fun, Creativity!
Date & Time
Dates: Monday, Nov.21, 2022
Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Extended care: 8:00am – 9:00am / 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Ages: 4 – 10 Years old
One Day: $75
- No store credit will be given for days when a camper is absent, and missed days cannot be made up or early removal from the program
- A 75% store credit due to medical reasons may be considered if a written request is received within a 24 hour of the missed session and is accompanied by a doctor’s note.
Full Refund on Sun. Nov. 20 by 9pm if the camp is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances or schools are re-open.