Are you facing these challenges?
- Is your child struggling to concentrate?
- Do you have no time to help your kids?
- Is your child finding it hard to understand the curriculum?
- Are you trying to find a way to balance work and your child?
- Does your child find learning boring?
Why Send Your Child?:
- Improve your child’s learning and understanding in and out of the classroom!
- Give them learning strategies they can use for years!
- Encourage them to explore new ideas and tackle challenges!
- Form a love of learning through innovative lessons and activities!
- Boost their confidence, leadership and other social skills!
- Provide parents with a chance to get work done while their child is with our educators!
- Boost their concentration and give them tools to succeed!
- Improve important skills of listening, observing, understanding and analysing to increase children’s learning abilities!
- Build children’s love for learning and encourage them to explore various subjects!
- Help children also improve their social skills, mindfulness, critical thinking, and imagination through learning!
- Mental Math: Learning mental math increases brainpower, deepens children’s understanding of math, and also makes it more fun! This essential skill will elevate your child’s math abilities for years!
- Critical Thinking: This is an essential everyday life skill which is important to build from a young age! Critical thinking builds children’s analysis, understanding, and curiosity about the world around them! It also lays the foundation for good problem solving skills and decision making.
- Mindfulness: Mental wellness is becoming more and more important, and we want to start building healthy, mindful habits from a young age! Mindfulness is a great for children to build an accepting, positive attitude even during challenges. Mindfulness has been proven to promote kindness, empathy, curiosity and focus, resulting in stress-free minds!
- Reading Comprehension: It is a fundamental skill for children to understand what they’re reading and be able to analyze it! We can help your child read faster, visualize better, understand deeper and most importantly, LOVE reading!
- Writing: Another crucial skill is developing children’s writing! Children can improve their ability to translate thoughts to paper, all while practicing grammar and learning new vocabulary!
- Interdisciplinary Study: The benefit of combining these areas of study is that they will not only provide new knowledge, but overlap to reinforce essential learning and life skills! The skills they will gain from our course can aid them all throughout school as well!
Meet our educators
You’ve never met a team of program coordinators and educators as dedicated as ours!
Our professional staff will explore educational topics with your child while bringing fun and energy to each day!
We are constantly engaging with your children to ensure Kaleidoscope is a comfortable and warm place for them!
- 4 weeks program ( On Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- 1 session per week ( Each session is 1.5 hours long)
- Wednesdays: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm ( Age 6-7 years old)
- Thursdays : 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm ( Age 8-9 years old)
- Date: From November 25th. and November 26th. 2020