Buckle up for a Winter Break Jam with These Four Outrageously Cool Camp Themes!
Wed. Dec. 27th:
Bumblebee needs your help! Join his team for an astronomical adventure
Costumes are highly encouraged!
Thur. Dec. 28th:
Explore the enchantment and wonder of Winter with our Winter Wonderland-themed Camp
We will be making magical crafts, tapping into your magical potential, and doing fantastical activities!
The Elf Who Stole Christmas:
One of Santa’s elves turned naughty this Christmas and is stopping Santa’s sleigh from returning to the North Pole! We need your help to solve this mystery and get Santa back to the North Pole so he can start making presents for next year!
Tues. Jan. 2nd to Fri. Jan. 5th:
Marioscoppe Ice World
Join the Mario, Luigi, Peach, and the rest of the Mario World characters as they enter the Ice World! Help these beloved characters, beat the levels, defeat Bowser, and complete the missions!
Our classes at Kaleidoscoppe will leave your kids hungry to learn more! Kids will participate in a 40-minute class every day with trained professionals to do hands-on learning and skill building exercises.
- Arts and Crafts – Use your fun imagination to paint, draw, sculpt and create works of art
- Robotics – Learn coding and programming on your own robots using S.T.E.M
- Science – Conduct exciting experiments using chemistry, teamwork and formulas
All Kaleidoscoppe Camps incorporate programs that engage campers in fun science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) activities that are designed to foster an interest in the subject.
Every day of our 2020 Winter Camp includes at least one STEM activities along with outdoor fun, physical activities, and cool adventures.
Adventure Games and Nature
Fresh air will benefit your child! Kids will feel refreshed with our outdoor fun and adventure games!
Get ready for Snowman building contest, and Hot Chocolate with marshmallow picnics!
We make sure that each moment spent outdoors is enjoyed to the fullest ability and that each child feels rejuvenated feeling the nature around them.
Exercises — these are daily activities in the form of a game for the proper physical development of children.
Our Promise – Safety, Fun, Creativity!
Date & Time
Dates: Dec 27-29, Jan. 2-5
Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Extended care: 8:00am – 9:00am / 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Ages: 4 – 10 Years old
Regular: $399 (for 4 days * Jan 2-5 only)
Regular: $297 (for 3 days* Dec 27-29 only)
Barrie Winter Camp 2023
MEET OUR LEADERS
- We can describe our camp leaders in 3 words: Dedicated, Professional, and Exuberant!
- They are full of positive energy and always goes the extra mile to make sure your child is having the best time possible! Our team will always make you feel welcome!
What Parents Say...
Frequently asked questions
How will you ensure safety and cleanliness?
Children will be divided into cohorts of 10 kids with 1 leader, and will rotate through activities in our camp. Each activity station will be sanitized after use and children will wash their hands after each activity. Hand sanitizers will be available for use and children will be monitored to ensure they’re not doing things such as sharing food. We will fully clean the facility at the end of every day, and do consistent cleaning throughout the day as well. We will also be using an air purifier to help kill bacteria and viruses in the air and hard to reach places. At the end of each week, the facility will be thoroughly cleaned by a professional.
How do I register for camp?
Purchase the weeks on our online store or call us and we will send you a registration form that must be filled out before camp starts.
How do I pay for camp?
We accept payment in the form of an online payment in our e-store or call us and we can process your payment over the phone. If you plan to pay for any additional services such as hot lunches or extended care, you must pay in advance online or over the phone. We will not take any in-store payments.
Is there a waitlist? How will I know if a spot opens?
Yes, there is a waitlist. If you are interested in a camp that is sold out please let us know and we will add you to it. If a spot becomes available, we will contact you directly.
Do you accept subsidies?
Yes, we do accept subsidies. Please check with your subsidy provider if our camp qualifies. We will provide you with an invoice as well.
- 4 weeks‘ notice in advance of the start of the camp: 100% store credit minus $25 processing fee.
- Less than 4 weeks‘ notice: 75% store credit minus $25 processing fee
- Less than 2 weeks‘ notice – 50% store credit minus $25 processing fee
- Less than 1 week notice – no store credit
- No store credit will be given for days when a camper is absent, and missed days cannot be made up or early removal from the program
- A 75% store credit due to medical reasons may be considered if a written request is received within a week of the missed session and is accompanied by a doctor’s note.
Full Refund if camp canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Campers can be transferred at no charge to another week in the same season with at least 2 weeks notice if space is available in the requested week and theme.
- Kaleidoscope has the right to change our policy without notification